Coaching that Empowers you to Stop Regaining the Weight you Lost!
Research shows that people can absolutely learn how to maintain their hard-earned weight loss!
The biggest challenge for people trying to keep off the weight they’ve worked hard to lose is not lack of willpower or lack of motivation. It’s about tapping into your existing strengths and resources, and learning some key strategies and skills that are tailored to your individual life situation.
Is this you?
- You’ve worked hard and been successful at losing weight – more than once.
- You’re a busy person, and you handle many other life challenges really well, because you’re smart, talented, hard-working and resourceful.
- But you often feel overwhelmed and overloaded, and things keep getting in the way of you doing what you need to do and being consistent with it, when it comes to your weight.
- You’re feeling frustrated and stuck, and you want a way to escape the weight-loss-weight-regain rollercoaster you’ve been riding for years – maybe decades.
- You’ve sometimes wondered if you’re “destined” to carry the extra weight around with you for the rest of your life, like a big heavy pack that weighs you down and wears you out.
- You’re ready to have freedom from the lousy struggle you’ve been enduring for years, perhaps decades.
- You’re ready to feel empowered, confident and strong, knowing you can manage any situation you find yourself in, when it comes to food and weight.
- You’re ready to feel a sense of control that you’ve never had, knowing that you have what it takes to deal with anything life throws your way, and any feelings you might feel as a result.
- You’re ready to learn stuff that goes far beyond the usual old advice about what or how much to eat, or how to work out.
- You’re ready to enjoy any social event without worrying about what kind of food might be there to trip you up.
- You’re ready to work with a qualified coach who doesn’t just rely on book knowledge but has successfully worked with other people just like you, and who has herself kept off well over 100 pounds after losing and regaining weight for decades.
If you can identify with any of this, know that you stand amongst millions of people just like you who have what it takes to stop regaining the weight they lost and just need help to craft an individualized plan that includes a few key skills and strategies.
Are you ready for freedom from the weight-loss-weight-regain rollercoaster? That’s what I help people reach with Coaching that Empowers you to Stop Regaining the Weight you Lost.
When you know that you’ve finally learned how to stop regaining the weight you lost you:
- Feel happier
- Feel less burdened
- Feel more relaxed
- Feel confident
- Feel strong
- Enjoy social events more
To find out more about whether Coaching that Empowers you to Stop Regaining the Weight you Lost is right for you, check out Is This You?